Neitho Spabé Neitho Spabé

Excellent

usually i find a fault with most newgrounds tunes, but this is unreviewable (or probably beyond my music skills), it doesnt sound fantastic to me, it sounds more like a medley. intro good, after that, it seams uninspired. get your focus and insperation from something. music skills far superseed mine.

err yeah. good luck, im sure you will blow my head off someday.

OcularNebula responds:

Well, yes, this isn't too complex and I ended up repeating a lot of stuff. Given that, I should hope that in the future I will blow your head off... WITH FANTASTIC MUSIC!!!

Greetings From Outer Space Greetings From Outer Space

im drunk but know what sounds good.

at first the liberal use of stereo effects detracts from the raw energy of that magnificent synth of yours. (more subtlety)

strings and stabs when the song gets going is a masterful implementation, and the melody is kept lively. there is also a variety of sounds to keep the tune going.

F*ckin gorgouse. [Voted 5]

ReWired responds:

Subtlety and smooth transitioning have always been a challenge for me since my tendency is to jump from one melody to the next but hopefully my future songs will show I'm making progress.

Thanks for the kind words and the great review

Trance - Trapped in My Mi Trance - Trapped in My Mi

Good!

well i must admit, you know your way around an ivory themed instrement! listen to more trance and you will know the feeling that your audience is trying to achieve.

almost there.

Fathom- Fathom-

impressive :)

euphoric, and you went beyond the opioid. trouble is the melody is a tad repetitive, and the glitch should be used sparingly for maximum effect, incase it runs the risk
of being cheap. good work [Voted 4]

[DJ_ITD] - The Void Above [DJ_ITD] - The Void Above

Drunk and Judgemental

HOLY CRAP! get your ass to a label NOW!!!!

this honestly sounds like something i would buy with positiva stamped on the front.
promote your music, and eventually quit your day job.

drums, melody, effects; everything is bang on. [Voted 5]

djInTheDark responds:

lololol I aim to please!

Sky Melodies In Sorrow Sky Melodies In Sorrow

Im Drunk and Blunt,

the whole song sounds like an excellent breakdown (as in, it belongs in the middle of a song) but start with some hard drums in the begining, and end with the breakdown and the drums. find the drums and remix will be fusking epic. peace, [voted 4]

Ixalon responds:

Well yeah, drums could of course be better, but they are what they are in this, but still pretty decent that they perfectly fits on this in my mind. Not too overpowerd, and comes smoothly. Still thanks for review and vote! Apprecite it!

NM - Sound of The Future Demo NM - Sound of The Future Demo

Correctable Fail.

sounds are all in order, but in the beginning, the kick seams out of time. the 8th bar is when you double up. re-evaluate the kick and its a good a track.

MessanyRecordings responds:

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll see what I can do

Trance - I Found My Angel Trance - I Found My Angel

Original Content only Please

is this a remix?

CHEESE!!! Fekcin cheese!!!!!

remix this to sound better or dont post. much love; Madhead.

Single Pass Single Pass

interesting...

the wonders of dblue glitch never cease, and scratching is a bold move that suited the song well. i look forward to any further productions. [Clicks "3"]

synergetic polymers [final] synergetic polymers [final]

Wrong Genre

your music skills are good, but i think you should think about producing dubstep given such an ugly intro. midway through, the melody is excellent. the drums are to the formula and well thought out. its a 4 :)

RobMagic responds:

Thanks for letting me know! I made some dubstep, check it out if you have time :D