the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Awsome!

Please could you do a sequel?

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

is this shit legal?

good parady tho.

How your garden grows How your garden grows

Simple

bill and ben (the flowerpot men) parodies anyone?

Sorter Bob Sorter Bob

not bad

intresting, but kinda boring after a while,
some peole do this as a job!!

good visuals,good sound

Damn!

aww shit, 3/5 tap dat !

Neitho Spabé Neitho Spabé

Excellent

usually i find a fault with most newgrounds tunes, but this is unreviewable (or probably beyond my music skills), it doesnt sound fantastic to me, it sounds more like a medley. intro good, after that, it seams uninspired. get your focus and insperation from something. music skills far superseed mine.

err yeah. good luck, im sure you will blow my head off someday.

OcularNebula responds:

Well, yes, this isn't too complex and I ended up repeating a lot of stuff. Given that, I should hope that in the future I will blow your head off... WITH FANTASTIC MUSIC!!!

Greetings From Outer Space Greetings From Outer Space

im drunk but know what sounds good.

at first the liberal use of stereo effects detracts from the raw energy of that magnificent synth of yours. (more subtlety)

strings and stabs when the song gets going is a masterful implementation, and the melody is kept lively. there is also a variety of sounds to keep the tune going.

F*ckin gorgouse. [Voted 5]

ReWired responds:

Subtlety and smooth transitioning have always been a challenge for me since my tendency is to jump from one melody to the next but hopefully my future songs will show I'm making progress.

Thanks for the kind words and the great review

Trance - Trapped in My Mi Trance - Trapped in My Mi

Good!

well i must admit, you know your way around an ivory themed instrement! listen to more trance and you will know the feeling that your audience is trying to achieve.

almost there.